Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

And then it quit working,,,

Yep, that's what happened late Tuesday evening. I had been working on putting an art quilt together when out of the blue, my sewing machine decides it isn't going to do any free motion quilting. First it wouldn't make the loop between bobbin thread and upper thread. Finally got that working and she decided to shred the thread coming through the needle! I wasn't getting upset, just perplexed. I finally just put the walking foot back on, rethreaded it with new thread, put the feed dogs back into motion, and gave it another go. Yep, go figure, it would work again!! Well, I wasn't going to be outwitted by my sewing machine! I just decided that I would quilt this one with an interesting stitch pattern. I used one I call 'heart beat'. I do like how it turned out!
 

 I'm not sure what the next step is going to be, but I found a quote that refers to what was going on. 

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
HELEN KELLER”

Isn't it amazing that if you just go with the flow everything turns out fine. 

Off creatin' some more lovelies,
Luann

No comments: