Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

And the winner of the hand dyed fabric is,,,,


Congratulations EVERYONE! 

Each and everyone of you that posted will be receiving hand dyed fabric from me!!  All you need to do is send your name and address to me via email.  Luann.fischer@icloud.com  I will try to get these posted by Friday. 

And,,, if a particular piece has caught your eye, let me know. That piece may be gone but I probably have something similar. Or, it could be the reason I use to have another day of dyeing.  

And a few more pictures of "dye candy".  LOL






Well, enough for now. Looking forward to sharing with those of you who took the time to post. 

And I may just need to do this again! Last week's lesson was a lightning storm in the clouds and this week we are onto "earth" in all it's splendor. 


May God Bless each of you,
Luann





3 comments:

Gill said...

Thank you Luann - how generous of you!
I'm emailing you now

Regina said...

Thank you for giving me your "blogger". loved looking at the fabrics that you have created! didn't get on in time for the big giveaway but looking forward to seeing your posts!
Regina

Luann Fischer said...

Regina,
Please send fabric preferences and address to Luann.fischer@icloud.com
If I don't see you soon, I will send it to you. But,,, I would like to know which hand dyed fabrics appeal to you.
Blessings on you and the family,
Luann