Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Composition Book Cover

I started this project a while back and knew that when it was finished I would know who it was to be given to. This is the front cover. 

And the inside front flap. 

And a closeup of my go to decorative stitch. 

This was made from various pieces of my hand dyed fabrics. I decided to not embellish the cover. Trying to write in a journal with a lot of embellishments can be challenging.  So, simple construction with the ability to change out a filled journal was what I wanted to accomplish. I like how it turned out and I'll share my process if you want. Just leave a comment or send me an email. 

May God bless you with a pleasant day,
Luann

2 comments:

Regina said...

I love this Composition Book Cover!!! thank you so much for the gift and when I use it I will always think of you! love in Christ, Regina

Luann Fischer said...

Regina,
A small token of how you and your family have touched us. Keep an eye on the blog, lots of news coming!
God has blessed us greatly,
Your Sister in Christ,
Luann