The Princess is quilted and binding done. I used pushpins to put it on the wall, until I decide her perfect spot!
Here's a few more, I tried to capture the quilting, each area got its own design.
I even was able to stitch around her head, and her dress as a 'space'. I couldn't figure out how to get the longarm to fill in the wall area, but I could always do it on my domestic.
I must say a big THANK YOU to Lola Jenkins. It was in her workshop that The Princess, herself, became the beginnings of a quilt. Also big THANKS to all my friends on the Stitchinfingers site for fabrics we've traded that became part of this wall hanging.
We are safe and sound. The flooding is in our area but we're smart enough to stay away from any excess water!!
May God bless you with safe travels,