Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Few More Projects Done

Constructed a pillow insert for the Wisteria piece. It has triangle corners on the back top edge for being a Wallhanging when that's what I want. 
And I got 17 rows, for a Row Robin, and 7 mug rugs put together and off to the post office. 

I used the method called Jelly Roll Racing to construct this quilt a while back. I quilted it with a gentle overall looping design using Glide thread in a golden color. The binding is actually a Christmas fabric. It harmonizes well with all those colors. I attached it by machine to the back, then did my pressing and brought it to the front. I top stitched it down with my 'heart beat' stitch. I already have an idea of whom will be getting this. 

While I was straightening up all my leftover fabrics I decided to get on with a project I've wanted to do for quite some time. It's to use up all the extra blocks, strips, cut offs, etc that I've saved from making many of my quilts. I determined that I had sufficient pieces from Myriah's quilt to make this 42" square. I may add another border. It would help stabilize the outer edge and give me another solid space for practicing quilting on my longarm machine, Abigail. 

Well this is how far I've gotten and it is 8:48pm Wednesday, December 30, 2015.

May God you with a peace filled evening. 

Luann



1 comment:

Monica said...

Not a bad effort, Luann, considering how busy December tends to be.