Now this is more to my liking. April 7, at the beach in SC. Great fun watching, but I'm not into flying with the Pelicans like that!
1) Send out goody packages to the 8 commenters on my 3/22 giveaway post.
2) Attend all 5 group meetings on my calendar. As of today, 1 down and 4 to go.
3) Start the Spring cleanup of house AND yard areas. This presently underway, but will take awhile.
Make progress on the following:
4) My OBW. Needs the cut addressed and then the quilting, binding, etc.
5) Desert Sky Quilts, yes this will be two. The back is just too interesting to be against a wall.
6) My pojagi piece. Need to decide the size it will become, and whether it will be curtain art, quilt, ?
7) Batik Star needs to be quilted and finished.
8) Mystery Quilt has several 'clues' that need to be done to be up to date.
9) Hosta Trio. Appliqués need to be stitched down, thread painting, then quilting, etc.
10) Dragonfly book pages may become wallies.
11) Tequamenon Falls wallhanging. I need to decide if it will get borders, or finish it as is with a facing.
12) Batik triangle improv challenge pieces are in a container. These need some sort of direction!
13) Flower garden from my hand dyed fabrics. Couching stems with the longarm is a possibility.
14) Collaged piece needs to have some color added to all that black!
15) Fused fabric improv art quilt. This may need to just cogatate until it learns to speak to me.
My thought for today: Continued progress leads to completed projects.
Let's create today, Luann