1) Spring refreshing of the house. I called this 'cleaning' in the past but it entails so much more than dusting and vacuuming. We have chosen to start with the screen porch and our yard. We have family coming to visit at the end of the month and these are the two areas where we'll spend our time.
2) Menus and activities adjusted for better health. This comes from desiring to drop a few pounds. More 'planned' activity and reducing the amount of sugars/carbs in our food should get this going.
3) Daily Creative Time. This is the 'wagon' I fall off of too easily. Without a set time and specific project, I tend to spend (waste) my time thinking about what I want to do, in stead of actually doing something!
Once I'm back on this wagon, my projects will start to get finished.
4) Intellectual Advancements. That sounds pretty impressive, doesn't it? Actually, I have several software programs, workbooks, etc etc that have just gotten piled high. It's time to work my way thru them. Taking them one bite at a time.
5) Family and Friends. We have family coming for a vacation at the end of the month. We want to make it a pleasant memory for them. There are several other occasions coming up this month that will require some special planning.
This is pretty much a 'Dear Diary' blog post. It has a lot more meaning in the background than anyone reading it will understand. That's ok, most bloggers are using the platform for a journal of their individual journey. They just let us go along for the ride. So, hook up your seatbelt and enjoy the view as you get to see where I'm going,,,