I finished this quilt's binding. Then made pillow cases to go with.
Next up was a Labyrinth pattern. (Debbie Maddy) I tweaked it a bit for how I wanted it to lay on the bed and to accommodate only having a single one yard piece of my focus fabric.
Instead of pillow cases, I made the Euroshams to fit two pillow forms I was able to get locally.
Here are princess covers for two of the grandkids. Their mom had given me the fabric last spring. I thought it was about time to get something made. Only had a 'skimpy' yard of each. Some stores are downright stingy. They cut at 36" but it isn't a square cut to start with and you get less than a yard to work with.
And because the prom fabric finally got used, I was able to cross this page out completely! First full page crossout since May of this year. Lots getting done, but they aren't all on a few pages. Some day I plan to have this little notebook filled with 'finished' projects. Just a fun thing for me.
Four fat quarters that I dyed up. 2 are ice dyed, and the other 2 are a low water immersion method.
The beginnings of a quilt. And a pillow case to accompany it. I had to remake a pillow to fit, sometimes my fabric choice just is 2 inches shy, and I use it any way. Then I have another project to get done.
I'm taking a Basic Crazy Quilting Course with Kathy Shaw. I've really enjoyed learning her techniques.
3,283,792 stitches since I got my machine at the end of July last year. And I have 5 or 6 quilt tops that will be delivered early October for getting made into 'quilt sandwiches'. Sandwich Making is a lot of fun. Yes, that's what I call it when I stitch the top, backing, and batting together.
By the time this post goes up I will be on the last few days of my vacation. I'll see you back here sometime in October.
May God bless you with a loving family, and time to spend with each of them. - Luann