Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

May 2019 Review




Quite different from my usual, I did not receive any quilt sets to longarm into finished quilts. That was due in part to my being off on vacation with family in the Midwest. Sure do enjoy those grandkids.

        Miss Grayce showed us the quilt she made for her mom. I think the ‘stitching bug’ has gotten her. She did a remarkable job for her first quilt. Many thanks to the people who helped her do this.
I worked on my first pair of leggings. I used my serger and things went together quite easily. I’ll be making more for the upcoming fall, maybe some cropped ones for the summer. Not sure yet,,,,

Ashton’s special quilt that his mom helped design was finished and sent off to him. Along with Hunter’s Bookcase quilt. The boys each received a pillow covering to go with their quilts.






And we finished out the month with continuous record setting temps as the flowers bloomed, corn grew and peaches ripened.




1 comment:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Loving the lion. . .not loving the temperature. . .too HOT!!!!