Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

It’s Time to Read


A great follow up to My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry, also by Fredrick Blackman. The first night I picked this up, I read almost a third of it. I’ve not been a fan of fiction, but this author has captured my attention. 


These were in my mailbox today, much to my delight. I’m in love with the soft colors of her work.

I’m off to fetch a cup of tea and settle into my rocker for a little self-care time. I hope that you plan for special moments of tea and reading, or whatever it is that refreshes you. 


3 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I recently finished Boston Girl by Anita Daiment for the book club. It was a quick read. I'll be leafing through it again to come up with a better or more refined thought for a project . . .self care is good. I'm glad to read you are doing just that! Your 2020 is off to a great start!

Luann Fischer said...

Thanks Terry.

Barb said...

I read the first book, "My grandmother asked me to tell you she is sorry" and I loved it. Can't wait to read this one. Thanks for sharing.