Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

March 2020 Review


My pictures to this post were removed by Blogger! ! !  I was able to capture the titles for each picture and I’m putting them all below. This blog has always been my way of journaling with pictures my activities. I have no idea why they felt that the pictures that were taken by me with my camera should be taken down, but they were. If you notice, I have 7 followers,,, yeah a big whopping 7! I know others of you do check in on me and comment. I’ve been having my posts taken down on Facebook also, and those were in a private group for making masks for our community and the medical people that requested them.... I don’t know where this will all end, but as of today,,,,,, it’s not looking good !!

It’ll be interesting if this entire post gets deleted......  Because I will print this out immediately and keep it with my other journal books,,, it may someday be of benefit to someone....


Thankful to know this is true.


I enjoyed my day in Beaufort with George. We then went to the Sheldon Church ruins.



I worked on my Stroll In Paris quilt.

I worked on some of the 2&1/2” strips bags. Very few pieces were left over from the two quilts that I made.

Then it was time to add borders and make the bindings. And as they waited with the others for their turn on the longarm machine.


Klondike bars were on the grocery list, in George’s head!!!! LOL



Grandkids kept themselves busy making volcanoes. Lovely lava colors on this one.

I invested 2 days filling up the recycle bin with paper that could have been tossed years ago.


I made 2 blocks at our CQG workshop and next time I’m going to work on the circle shapes. 

I enjoyed experimenting with Derwent Inktense Pencils and aloe Vera gel for the medium, then heat set the colors. This would be a fun project to do with the grandkids.

So I’ll leave you with this picture again as I feel it says it all.  This picture was removed also....


















3 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I LOVED your first and last photos! Good progress and I'm glad you and your family are all safe. May they continue to be safe. Good progress made. Those strip quilts are great!

Lynda said...

Love seeing what all you do every month. Love the strip quilts. Also love the volcano!! So much fun. Love your playing with Inktense pencils. I need to do more of that. Stay safe and healthy.

Lynda

Luann Fischer said...

Terry and Lynda,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Somehow I didn’t get back here to thank you until today,,,, life is like that sometimes !
I do appreciate your leaving comments. I also fully enjoy reading your blog posts as well
Stay safe