Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Inspired by List Making

Making the list prompted some forward movement.  I think putting things down in writing helps me to focus and commit to getting things done. Here's  some of what has happened since yesterday.

Menu plan is done and food is purchased for Thanksging Day dinner at Miss Leona's.

Bookcases, desk, paper files, chair, and armoire have been moved from various places on the first floor to the office.  It is over the garage.  So, first we take everything up two sets of steps with a landing on the turn area. Then we have to go down a hall and another landing, turn and down three steps before we are actually on the office floor.  This is when I wish I was in better physical condition and a few years younger wouldn't hurt either!

The office has to function for both of our creative needs.  This isn't easy.  My hubby likes things VERY neat and orderly. He's a structural engineer. I can work amidst a bit of clutter while engaged in a project. Sometimes I need to take a step away from my art and come back a day or so later.  As long as we both show respect for each other and that person's style, we'll be just fine.  

That's where I'm at right now. The supplies need to be gathered together and proper houses found for them.  It'll be easier once we see just how much we need to get organized.  There may even be a trip to recycle some of what we've accumulated. Only time will tell.

So, yes, I feel as though I've gotten some creative time put into the office. Tomorrow more will happen and the momentum will increase.

Till then, 
Let's go create,
Luann

No comments: