Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Saturday was weigh in

Yesterday we went to my mother in laws house, about an hour away. You can read about this on my other blog, Getting Fit in the Low Country.  I'll find out how to do a link one of these days, but for now just click on my profile and a link should appear.  The good news is I am down by 2.4 pounds! That's a good thing. 
So, progress on #18.
#26 Creative schedule for getting things done. I have a situation with habits! I have some I don't want, and I don't have some I do want!  Well, I found an app for my iPad. LIFT is free, has challenges for habit change that you can join, is very user friendly, and the part I like best of all, I can have reminders come to my inbox daily, eod, or once a week, however often I need them. 
If I don't change some of the habits, I can't expect to get better use of my time. Anyway, I think this may just become another blog as I could go on and on about this one. We'll see,,,,

Creating a life that I enjoy, while living one day at a time,
Luann

No comments: