Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Update on the Top 30 List

Things are moving along. I finished Hannah's quilt binding.  I put pictures of it up on my Finished Projects board on Pinterest.   Also put up a couple of pics of the fall fabric quilt that I finished binding this week.  I've made a board on Pinterest for my IN PROGRESS pieces. I will try to get both of these boards moved to the front and the rest of my boards into alpha order this week. 

So, this is where the list stands at present: There are some extra notes added since I first wrote this up.

1. Finish the office space.
2. Studio needs to be cleaned out and set up in a workable design.
3. THANKSGIVING at Miss Leona's.
4. Fractured fabric challenge
5. Dress from rayon batik
6. Color wheel from my hand dyed fabrics
7. Clean the screen porch and get it ready for entertaining
8. Painting inside and out-wait until January
9. Kitchen organized
10. All photos organized and ready for bookmaking
11. Grey and hand dyed fabric twiddle piece
12. Tote to replace the one I gave away-use the green pear fabric that I quilted at NWTC
13. Coordinating quilts for the twin beds
14. Craftsy class work up to date
15. One year later quilt
16. More water please quilt
17. Pillowcases for each Grandchild as B-Days roll around
18. Twenty pounds lighter, not creative in itself, but putting together a plan will be-this is shaping up at this time
19. Bordering on a round robin group info-Mary has asked when it will start, I think Jan. 2014
20. Creative friends get together for meeting at quilt shop
21. Putting the binding on quilt that Hannah made for her parents, and shipping it to her
22. Start a Sewing With Kids group with the homeschooling family a block over-they moved, wait for contact information from Anita George
23. Sew-In for new friends here in Summerville-make a list of who I could invite and a simple project we could do as a make & take fun afternoon
24. Put together the plans for collaboration book with MaryEllen
25. Get the recipe/scrapbook started
26. A creative schedule THAT INCLUDES: dye days, technique days, free motion quilting days, water color painting days, online class project time, etc etc
27. Find the makeup and hairdo that will help me accept GOING GREY GRACEFULLY
28. Put together garden plans-we have come a long way with this already, just keep making progress at this time
29. Check out yoga, Pilates, and weight lifting
30. Get my website back up & running-I do a lot of blogging and pinterest pinning of my own things also, I think the actually website may not be what I even want at this time. Special note: SBI is running the two for one price sale at this time!!!
Things added to the above: as of 12/15/13
31. Binding on a fall fabric quilt. THIS WAS FINISHED THIS WEEK.
32. Joined Altered Fabric Swap so I will need to check in by fifth of each month for who I send pieces to. 
33. Joined ATC Birthday Swap. This will be determined by when other participants BDays are. Two for January, so far. 
34. Get Pinterest boards in alpha order, with projects finished and in progress up front. 

I'm off to the living room to relax and sort thru some papers that have accumulated.
So,,, I'm heading over to create a bit of uncluttered space,
Luann

No comments: