Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Health Report

As many of you know, we have been suffering through colds. This all started while we were in The Midwest on vacation during early January. We are getting better daily, but still very lethargic. Today, we gave ourselves some very needed warmth. We went to the beach. I started out walking with three layers between unders and winter coat. By the time I warmed up, I was down to my cami and a sweater!! Yes, I kept my pants on!! Not only did I sit on the beach, I felt a sand angel needed to be made. After all, if I was back in Wisconsin, it would have been a snow angel! So here is the best I could do,

And just to show you I am feeling a lot better,


I wish you all could be here with me. We would invest some serious time on the beach!!!


No comments: