Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

How Cool Is That? I'm on Fire!

Just to clarify that statement,
I'm on,  www.andthenwesetitonfire.blogspot.com  

When the yarn goddess asked me if I would be interested in being a guest blogger on the fire blog I was honored. I've been following it for some time now. I enjoy seeing how others interpret a technique. I said a big 'Sure!'  and this week is my show time. So on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week you will be able to see my take on deconstructed screen printing. Here's a teaser:

 

Things sure get wrinkled when they go to show and tell. 
You may recognize this from my post on May 5, Four Projects. 
Perhaps, this week, I will get some progress made on this piece. I am really unsure of what my next step will be, as I have too many ideas to sift thru first. And maybe, just maybe, I will get out more of my deconstructed screen printing fabrics and make another flimsy!

Off to Create, or at the very least Ponder the possibilities,
May God bless your comings and goings,
Luann


No comments: