Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mail Art Playtime

The other day I decided I was going to sort through some of the papers I've kept. These are not important documents that need to be kept. They're those little snippets of inspiration or memorabilia that seem to accumulate. Over the past 18 months, I've been receiving mail from around the world. There have been some very interesting stamps on many of the envelopes. I also started to take note of the interiors of security envelopes, both domestic and from abroad. So, the collection has grown to a point where I wanted to reduce the volume, yet somehow keep the sentiment. I used school glue and started glueing them down.  I know these don't follow any artistic design principles. If they do it's purely by accident. I just wanted to be able to look at them once in awhile and recall the memory. 
I hope you can enjoy them for that alone. 
 

 

Everyday's a good day to create!

God bless,
Luann


No comments: