I put a few more stitches on my jacket. This was wrapped chain stitch and variations on the basic stitch.
I got busy and covered my design walls, first with solid color felt or batting. Then it was time to fill them with projects, and some finished pieces that continue to inspire me.
The grey background has a couple of empty spots where some pieces were, but I've been busy!
One of those taken down was the 10 pieces of printed fabric that distorted once they were sewn together. I picked out all of the stitches, squared them up and reseed them into this:
I'm not sure just how this will get finished, but I have a couple of ideas already. I'm just glad that it is now square, even if I haven't put it on the wall that way! LOL
And I finished making 40 square-in-a-square blocks for the BOM Mystery quilt along.
Assisted, minimally, with getting my dryer vent cleaned out! PLEASE, check yours, and get it cleaned, I never would have imagined this much could have accumulated.
And there were four chunks this size or larger!!
I also got busy with Craftsy BOM Summer 2015 project. I had finished one block, and the cutting of several basic pieces before I went on vacation in October. I had 15 more 12" blocks to do, and then for November the installment was for the central motif, a 20" block. The first picture is of 12 of the blocks laying on the floor, I don't have quite the right space to see all 16. Three of the last four appear after the center block.
It looks like the blue underline thing has resurfaced! Time to post this and get ready for bed!
May God keep you in the palm of His hands,