Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

2nd Quarter and Mid-Year Reviews

During this second quarter the following took place:

59 quilts longarmed for Charity Projects = 94 YTD.  NO, WAY!!!

This was what I first wrote and I was MAJORLY WRONG,,, for the second quarter I did 24 for a YTD amount of 59!!! 
My first quarter was 35 and somehow I added that in ‘twice’, wishful thinking or just too much maturing going on around here.     This EDIT is being done on August 1st, when I thought, Hey What???  The remaining numbers seem to be properly added, LOL. 
Thanks for being patient with me.

62+ gifts of love were given = 69+ YTD
6 books were completed = ?? YTD
Vacation to see family = 1 YTD
1 Revamping/remodeling = 3 YTD 
3 months without playing video games = 6 months into this habit
54 projects completed = 63 YTD
UFO list now is at 46
Over 300 yards of fabric have been used in completed projects YTD
The only goal that has kicked my backside = taking off a little more of the inches around my waist.
I have been following the SHIFT program for over a year. I am down significantly on the scales, and the measurements with a tape measure. However, the stresses of life, along with the heat and humidity of South Carolina, have put me on a plateau. That’s not a bad thing. It’s simply an adjusting  to a new normal body mass. I’m in the holding pattern for a bit longer than I like, but it’ll all work out in the end. AND my health has improved in so many ways that I’ll just enjoy the resting spot.
AND
Over 10,500,000 stitches for the lifetime count on my longarm machine. July 25, 2019 will mark owning it a total of 4 years.

I have a lot of goals and plans for the remainder of the year. I’m taking it 3 months at a time with setting intentions and achievement steps. I’ve been watching https://youtu.be/2r935L52-ks  , and I enjoy his approach to so much of this. 

I hope to be back sooner than another quarter but,,,, life is for living, and that’s what we’re doing. 
Later,


4 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Luann, Life IS for living. . .that is for sure. I'm glad that is what you are doing!!! I made a soup yesterday because it was rainy and cool here. . .I'm channeling our cooler weather to you and hope your AC unit is repaired soon. I think mint juleps were created just for the environment you are experiencing!

Luann Fischer said...

I’ve never had one, that might be on my agenda shortly,,,

Lynda said...

Luann, I again am in awe at what you accomplish. So inspiring. You are truly amazing!

Luann Fischer said...

Lynda, Thanks for the comments on my latest posts. Once you listen to that podcast with Leah Day, you’ll understand how I ‘created more time’ in my life for doing what gives me joy.