Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2021

New Laptop - New Learning Curve

It's hard to believe that I finally gave up trying to hang on to my old laptop. I loved Windows7, and I knew how to navigate through the maze of buttons and links. Now, I'm into a new laptop and the learning curve will continue. I've managed to figure out how to access my emails, but all the other activities that I'm involved in will wait until tomorrow. This is just a post to see if I can get anything to work as my brain thinks it should. I know already that auto correct isn't working, that may be beneficial. And now for putting a picture here and maybe one at the top of this post....

4 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Luann, you will figure out what you need in the new operating system to do what you want. In the process, you might find you can do some tasks with less key strokes and you might even learn that you can do tasks you couldn't do with your previous system. It is just a change. . . .no biggie!!!

Luann Fischer said...

Terry,
Thanks for your encouraging words.

Lynda said...

Luann,

You'll get it. Just take some time off and then come back to it. Happy Mother's Day!

Luann Fischer said...

Thanks Lynda,
Sometimes taking a little time for learning and refusing to do any stressing is the best way to move forward.