Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

April Activities Review

This is a 3”x3” little book with the binding done in a covered tape method. 

 

The garden is coming along nicely. George takes care of everything it needs. 


I finished creating an elephant quilt for one of my grandsons. 

These are two organizer boxes I created using the Cartonnage method I learned recently. 

Here’s another envelope journal I put together for a neighbor. 

I’m learning how to embellish some of the paint poured pieces with 3D work. 
I’ve also been investing some time in learning how to paint with water colors. 

Bubbles are definitely giving me a challenge, lol. 



And I have a few recently poured pieces to embellish, once they cure. 

These blocks have been joined and are now waiting for backing to be stitched before the longarm quilting  can be done. 

2 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What a great month of accomplishments you had! I love that elephant quilt!

Luann Fischer said...

Thanks Terry. I’m looking at making a few more of the animals, smaller sizes, for kid quilts.