Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Last Half of March


As of March 29 the workshop quilt is at a 40” square. (This note was added just before publishing and I couldn’t access the bottom of the post, so it’s up front, lol)

I longarmed Retreat #3 top. The binding is yet to be attached. I will get it finished before the end of the month.

I’ve been pretty busy since returning from Beach Retreat. 10 quilt tops have been given to me for longarming for Royal Family Kids Camp. And I finished out 2 of my Retreat tops with their borders. I must apologize for pictures that aren’t in order, but I haven’t figured out the ins and outs of my new iPad and my blog platform interactions.









I had a great time in Columbia last weekend with 3 quilting friends. We attended a workshop about making HST units in a very unique manner. Eva Paige Designs has a YouTube channel where Beth shows the process. It’s quite unique. This is my workshop project that I finished today, March 29th, after returning from Magnolia Gardens.





2 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I'm loving all the color in your blog post today. My, you have been busy!!!! Your longarm has been extra busy!!!! Your class project quilt top is terrific!

Luann Fischer said...

Thanks Terry