Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

February Challenge - Update #1



My camellia is in bloom. 


Another basket full of stuff ready to go out the door. 


I needed a container for my MCT Oil that would be easy to use. A former olive oil bottle, a piece of  'scrap' fabric, 2 coats of Mod Podge, and I now have something functional and fun to see sitting out. 



This was after several steps with my mixed media project for Mission Inspiration. 




And where they are now makes me very pleased. I’m not as creative in this area as I would like to be, but I’m learning to let things happen. And I do enjoy playing inside the book I made with watercolor paper, scrapbook papers, fabric, and a lot of glue. LOL



My pages so far:



Robin Ruth Designs newsletter came this morning. One of the comments she made was,

Sometimes you just have to make do and figure out a way to move forward!



Linking up with Lynda Heines,  https://lyndaheines.blog/2021/01/24/join-us-for-feb-march-challenge/

2 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What an interesting solution to meet that challenge! I agree with your wise words posting about sometimes you just have to make do to move forward. You do well with making do and create wonderful items from making do!

Luann Fischer said...

Thanks Terry,
You are very creative as well. I always enjoy seeing where you are with your projects. I keep finding more things to put on my 'wanna do' list, lol.