Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

February Update #3


Sweet puppy for the grandkids. 

Five quilts were longarmed for the Outreach Project, and off  to the coordinator on Sunday. 

Finished this quilt that I started in January. 

While I worked on my next quilt, I caught the low bobbin BEFORE  the next 16” seam. 

Here's the quilt using those 16” blocks. Just need to trim and bind it..

These paint pouring are in their forever home. My client is very happy with them. And I’m blessed to have been requested to create 2 more to finish out the large grouping. The next 2 will be 8” squares and fit nicely into the center side areas. 

That’s what I’ve been doing this week. See you next Monday. Linking up with Lynda https://lyndaheines.blog/

Until then,
Sunset in Summerville 

Let’s Create Today,
Luann 

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Luann, You are really getting a lot done!! Thanks for joining in with me on this journey. We are getting a lot done. Gotta get more done because spring is coming and that means lots of gardening. Looking forward to the warm. Hope you are staying safe and warm.

Luann Fischer said...

Lynda,
This has been the best medicine for the 'blahs' I’ve ever tried. The hubby said that the first true leaves have shown up on his tomato plants. Very exciting around here. Raised beds and a compost bin were made this winter. He’s the South Carolinian gardener. I did itin Wisconsin and I can’t wrap my head around not having a 'snow season', lol.
Off to create a little something more for today,,,
Thanks for dropping in and commenting.