Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

7 Weeks into Feb-March Challenge

Progress isn’t easy when your focus gets disrupted, lol. However, I pushed through a few tough days and got a couple of things done. 

This is my page for the Mid-month mini project. It’s a tribute to Cynthia who passed this week. She was a great friend and we always enjoyed our times together. 

A week long workshop in Cartonnage was so much fun. I have a beautiful box to show for the work I did. 

This is the beginning of the Panda-moan-ium quilt for my granddaughter. 

I also went through my 'parts department’ box in the Leftovers Pantry to find pieces and parts to combine for three more small quilts. I certainly find that this approach is helping when I really don’t have the focus for anything specific. 

I've finished all of the original items I listed for this challenge, and several more! With 10 days left to this month I can finish Myriah’s quilt and perhaps get those other 3 quiltlets done too, if my focus stays! 

Hope this finds each of you well and filled with joy. 

Linking up with Lynda over at https://lyndaheines.blog/2021/03/22/feb-march-challenge-week-8/

Luann

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Luann,


So sorry about your friend Cynthia. Lots of loss going around lately. Sending you a hug. You continue to amaze me at what you accomplish. You are an inspiration.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

May the memories of fun times fill your heart. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Cynthia. What a nice way to make a tribute to her.

Luann Fischer said...

Thanks Lynda

Luann Fischer said...

Thanks Terry