Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Few Projects Underway...

 I’ve kept busy these past couple of days with;


Mission Inspiration page for March. 



Front and back covers for a book I’m creating. I’ve already made the 10 signatures  for inside. 
 

Here are the first three months for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. They are approximately 6”x36”. I’m not sure if I will put them all into one quilt or use each of them as inspiration for a quilt based around that color. This challenge is being hosted on SoScrappy blog. https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2021/03/scraphappy-saturday-new-leaves.html 

And of course there’s always the laundry, grocery shopping, and general cleaning that gets in my way!

I’ll be back soon with another update,
Luann

2 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What fun projects! Your RSC blocks/panels are wonderful. Isn't it fun to see what projects and blocks other people are creating?

Luann Fischer said...

Terry,
I enjoy seeing all the possibilities. I’m using the scraps from my Leftovers Pantry boxes. I started by searching for the colors in the 1&1/2” box and moved into the 2” as I needed to. It’s part of the plan to use up scraps and it’s working! Yeah,,,